Teuscher Walpole, a growing public accounting firm located in Draper, Utah, is seeking a new Payroll and Bookkeeping Assistant. Our philosophy is to create and maintain an excellent work environment which encourages professional growth. Our staff is provided with specialized on the job training to help them be knowledgeable and able to add additional insight to the challenges. After the candidate has demonstrated aptitude and autonomy, remote employment is available.
The Payroll and Bookkeeping Assistant will assist accountants with bookkeeping, payroll, data entry and other accounting activities.
- Providing support to our firm’s accountants.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping and maintaining financial records.
- Assist clients with general ledgers, updating budgets and issuing checks.
- Traveling to various client locations to give them hands-on assistance or training.
- Assist with tax returns and tax related documents.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks
- Builds working relationships at the peer client level.
- Effectively documents work.
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Builds strong team relationship skills.
- Payroll and payroll reporting for our clients.
Previous recent bookkeeping experience is required. Training is limited, so please do not apply if you are not completely comfortable using QuickBooks.
- 100% Paid Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance*
- 100% Paid Life Insurance*
- Health Savings Account with Company Contributions*
- 22 Fridays off during off seasons (32 hour work week)
- 10 paid holidays 6 days of sick leave
- Flexible schedule
- *Available after 60 days