Teuscher Walpole, a growing public accounting firm located in Draper, Utah, is seeking an Audit Manager. Our philosophy is to create and maintain an excellent work environment which encourages professional growth. Our staff is provided with specialized on the job training to help them be knowledgeable and able to add additional insight to the challenges.
We are looking for a candidate who is well-organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Someone committed to providing superior client service, our Audit Managers possess excellent critical thinking skills and have a strong background in performing audits (document process flows/narratives, assess design operational effectiveness of internal controls) and are able to carry out their work with little-to-no supervision, including during our busiest seasons where some overtime will be required. Managers have the opportunity to participate in practice development by playing a leading role in marketing the firm and for a long-term relationship to include advancement to partner for the right fit.
Our office is located in Draper, Utah. We do not currently offer remote availability for this position.
• 4+ years of experience in the audit arena of public accounting
• Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (required)
• Must be experienced and comfortable with training and mentoring staff accountants
• Demonstrated supervisory experience in a leadership role
• Familiarity with government accounting, including government contracts, strongly desired
Desired Start Date
As soon as possible
Compensation and benefits will be at a competitive level and based on work experience and knowledge. "Flexible Fridays" are not offered during busy seasons.